Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mobile phone pic too small?

No problem! You can always 'go large' with the design of the page instead.

As so often happens, perfect photo opportunities occur when the good camera is too far away and you know the moment will pass all too quickly. That's when I tend to whip out the mobile phone and snap away with fingers crossed. I know the picture will be low res and if I'm lucky, in focus as well so it can still be used.

This page shows one of those moments. DH had just bought a new iPhone and downloaded an interactive story book for DGS to play with. The looks on the faces show how successful the whole idea was.

I still have to add some story to this page but as you can see, I have lots of room left. Maybe up the top there perhaps?

I used DigiScrap Princess' new kit Annie's Rain for the page. It's available at Sum Scrapper now. The font is PalaceScript MT.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Excellent page Jan and some good advice too!