Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another 12 x 12 page for small images

I’m back at work on MiL’s album and doing another page with small pics from her old home ‘among the gum trees’. All the diamonds and squares are just 2” square.

This is a companion page to one that appeared earlier on… oh my gosh, the 6th of April. I really need to do more work on that book or it won’t get finished!

Credits:
Font: Pristina
Elements: ribbon and gum nuts are my own

Sorry, link has expired but you can access it from the Dusty Digitals website.

If you do download, a little ‘love’ in the form of a note or comment would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing - looking forward to using this one

Sandy said...

Fantastic page map Jan! I'll be using this one for sure! Thanks!