Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adapting templates and a US letter version

Sometimes I use templates exactly as they are and sometimes I adapt them to suit what I am doing. The template I used for today’s set of dusty digitals is one of my favourites and I have used it a lot when doing OPs for wedding albums.

Here I have adapted it by dropping the size of one picture space to allow for a heading and by using a picture space for journaling.

I have so many friends in the US thanks to digi-scrapping that I thought I’d adapt this OP to US Letter size and see how it goes. If there is enough interest then I will do the same with other templates.

Sorry, link has expired. Check the DustyD website instead.

1 comment:

KimR. said...

Jan, Thank you for more templates with lots of space for photos! I'm scrapping my niece's wedding pics (finally got them all edited) and these will be used. I'm doing square pages (will print 8x8 book), but I can adapt.