Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some more OP template freebies; US letter and A4

I love OP templates and the way pages fly together. Just set the cropping tool to the right size and then drag and drop images into place. I get such a sense of accomplishment when it all comes together.

Here are the two extra pages for my Bro’s 60th using a very simple and very adaptable template which I have provided in both A4 and US letter sizes. As you can see from my two pages, you can flip the template to create paired pages and I also combined four small pics to accommodate an important single pic. Minor adjustments that are fast to make but they add interest to your album pages.

Now I just need to run off all three pages again and put them into my Bro’s pick-up basket for him to take home and put in his family album.

A brother as good as this one is well worth taking care of.

Credit for BG paper:
Digi-Scrap Princess' Charity Kit


Sorry, link has expired. Check the DustyD website instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're blog is very interesting. Love you're idea's and style. I started scrapping much the same way you did. There wasn't all that information on the internet back then and the little there was couldn't be foound so easily as there were limited serch engines and connections were so very slow. I have some stills taken back years ago with my cam recorder. I think I'll scrap them the way you suggest. It'll be a whoot seeing them!

It's the middle of the night but I read back to the beginning of your blog. I can't find the password to download any of your things. I guess it's not open to the public. Even though I couldn't download anything, you've given me lots to think about and I wanted to Thank You for giving me some ideas to "run" with. Thank You!
Sea

DustyD said...

I'm so sorry Sea - I went and checked and the passwords had been turned on by accident when I was trying to accomplish something else. I thought I'd managed to turn them off again but obviously not. Please comment again if it is still a problem, none of my downloads are meant to be passworded.