Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun space on an A4 template

My next event folder had heaps of photos inside so that called for a template with lots of photo places. I ended up using two versions of the same template to create a 2 page spread in the album. This template has a huge empty space which I’ve labelled ‘Fun space’. You could do all sorts of things here; let your creativity run wild!

I actually went simple and put a major photo in the background. On the left hand side I did get a little creative with layers and created an image with a faded background but with my DGD in full colour. As her page also told a story, I added some close-ups of her face, set transparency to 70% and then used those squares to add story details.













In the download, you’ll find the flat template for both sides.

Sorry, download has expired
Please leave me a little note or comment. I’d love to know how you will use them.

No comments: