Monday, March 30, 2009

Making the most of mobile phone pics

When I got my new iPhone I was entranced with its ability to take halfway decent photos. Not as good as my ‘real’ camera but not too bad either.

My next dusty folder contained only mobile phone images and their resolution meant they looked better as small pics. To make the most of them I made up a page that used nothing larger than a 50mm x 50mm image with the exception of one major photo which was used as background with its opacity set to 50%. There its less than stellar resolution was actually an advantage and added to the overall effect.


Font credit: Billo Dream

The A4 template is in the download. If you do download, a note or comment would be appreciated.

Sorry, link has expired. Check the DustyD website instead.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a great idea! I've been wondering what to do with all those adorable pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.