Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A DSP followed by matching OPs

This morning’s task was just too much fun. Now I think I need a good cup of tea and a lie down to recover.

The next batch of dusty digitals was my youngest DGD’s 1st birthday party and I had heaps of images. Such a special event deserved special treatment so I digi-scrapped the first page and then followed it with another 4 matching OPs.

To achieve the matching, I used the same background paper and also followed through with a character I created based on DGD’s birthday cake, a lady bug. I ferreted around my collection of OP templates for ones that matched what I wanted and away I went. When all pictures were in place in a page, I deleted the template which let the backgrounds show through. Then I grouped the images and shrunk them down a bit to allow a border of background around the edge. Then I put the ladybug in and job done.

Credits for the DSPage: Digi-Scrap Princess's Kit 'Charity'
Her blog is here.

The A4 template for the top OP in the combo is below for you to download.

Sorry, download has expired

No comments: